Stumbled across this. Its a little gory. Not for sure its "real" or not. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6i090FGzQ" target="_blank">
Rambo</a>
Stumbled across this. Its a little gory. Not for sure its "real" or not. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6i090FGzQ" target="_blank">
Rambo</a>
My God .. that's possibly the most awesome trailer I've seen for a movie in a long time. I love the part where he practically rips out that guy's throat with his bare hands! Can't wait to see this one.. I'm surprised how badass Stallone looks even at his age.
Officially retired
Yes, that is the official promo trailer for next years big John Rambo movie
im definitely going to watch that....looks pretty bloody
Awesome
No reason to watch the movie now. Trailer revealed everything, bad acting and writing included.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No reason to watch the movie now. Trailer revealed everything, bad acting and writing included. </div></div>
Screw bad acting and writing .. some of my favorite action movies had both and I still love them because they simply rock.
Ever seen Schwarzenegger in Commando!? *BOOM BOOM BOOM* Everybody dies and Ahnold doesn't reload once!
'Nuff said!
Officially retired
Jeez, I wish they'd do the world a favor and kill off Rocky and Rambo. They were good at the time, but give it a rest.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks